Monitor and Control Your Home Security System from Anywhere.
- 100% Wireless, Secure Signaling (No Phone Line, Internet or Keypad Required)
- Web-Based Remote System
- Monitoring and Control
- Real-Time Text & Email Alerts for Any Event, Not Just Alarms
Alarm.com is more than an alarm system. It keeps you informed when:
- Your kids arrive home from school
- There is a water leak in the basement
- There is a power outage
- The liquor or medicine cabinet is opened
- And more!
Whether you need to secure your home or business, Intermountain Systems can design and install a customized, high quality system to protect your investment and meet your needs. Our alarm monitoring services are designed for the highest level of protection. Each alarm system we install sends a daily signal to the monitoring station to let you know the system is still functioning. Many companies send only monthly signals.
We work with new construction or can retrofit an existing structure using wireless security devices to provide:
- Hard wired and wireless intrusion or camera systems with IP connectivity for remote viewing capability
- View visitors on TV or touch screens or your television.
- Pet immune motion detectors protecting you, your family and assets from intruders.
- Wireless and hardwired security systems with remote access.
- Water detection and water shut off systems to protect your home.
- Panic buttons for peace of mind
- Low temperature alerts for early detection of frozen pipes.
- Access control to manage who is in what area and document how long.
- Combustible gas and Carbon monoxide detection for your protection.
We serve Steamboat, Oak Creek, Kremmling, Silverthorne, Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Glenwood Springs, Vail, Eagle, Edwards, Wolcott, Glenwood Springs and Avon.